Shopstar Electric Chain Hoist - 460-3-60, 2 Chains
The CM Shopstar Electric Chain Hoist (460-3-60, 2 Chains) is built for rugged industrial and commercial applications where precision load control is critical. This durable chain hoist features a high H4-plus duty cycle and a compact design ideal for use at workstations and production lines. This particular hoist is designed for single phase power and has a single chain, a 1/8 ton lifting capacity, with a 10 ft lifting height, and 16 FPM lifting speed.
Benefits & Features
- RUGGED & DURABLE - Thermally protected hoist motor. Rugged, cast aluminum alloy hoist frame and body feature durable epoxy powder-coat finish to protect against corrosion.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease. Totally enclosed hoist frame protects motor from environmental contamination.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Small, compact design makes hoist ideal for use in tight spaces and allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION - Standard overload device protects the hoist, operator and surrounding structure from damaging overloads.
- LONG CHAIN LIFE - Durable CM Hoistaloy® Load Chain. 10-pocket, oblique-lay lift wheel for longer chain life.
- H4 PLUS DUTY CYCLE With 300+ motor starts per hour and Class F motor insulation, the ShopStar VS outperforms the H3 rating of its major competitors.
- 5:1 DESIGN FACTOR
- NEMA 4 INDUSTRIAL-RATED CONTROL SYSTEM
- STANDARD RIGID-HOOK SUSPENSION
- MADE IN THE USA
- LIFETIME WARRANTY