NERG Electric Chain Hoist - Geared Trolley
The Harrington NERG Electric Chain Hoist (Dual Speed) with a Geared Trolley provides an easy and economical method of transporting the load. This product is ideal for small workshops and infrequent moves.
Features and Benefits
- UL® Listed - Certified and listed to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoists.”
- Easy Access Suspension -External pins allow for quick change from hook to lug for trolley mount configurations on most models.
- Perpendicular Orientation - trolley mount hoists are configured as perpendicular to the beam. Parallel mount is available as an option.
- Green Initiative - Built smarter without the use of harmful materials. Environmentally friendly. RoHS compliant.
- Notched Hook and Latch System - Provides positive closing and improves resistance against lateral forces.
- High Air Flow - Cooler motor and brake attributed to an engineered motor fin, fan blade and fan cover design.
- Unique Load Sheave - Increased number of pockets reduce chain vibration and increase chain life. 5 pockets standard; 6 pockets on smaller body hoists.
- Extended Chain Life - Decreased chain wear as a result of a revolutionary heat treatment process, improved material and chain size.
- Limit Switches - Low-profile upper and lower limit switches are standard.
- Contactors - Mechanically interlocked, heavy-duty contactors on single speed models.
- Friction Clutch and Load Brake - Friction clutch is standard on NER/ER models and friction clutch with mechanical load brake standard on ER models. Carbon friction material provides consistent performance over a wide temperature range.
- High Strength, Corrosion and Wear Resistant Load Chain - Grade 80, super strength, nickelplated load chain, certified to DIN standards, uses unique technology to greatly increase resistance to fatigue and wear.
- Standard Count Hour Meter - Records and displays the number of lowering starts and hoist on time which is valuable for preventive maintenance. Integral to VFD on dual speed models.
- Dual Speed VFD - Under-the-cover VFD standard for dual speed hoists and trolleys. Speed ratio is 6:1 with adjustability up to 12:1.
- “The Guardian”: Smart Brake Technology - A current driven electromagnetic brake does not release unless the motor is energized. 10 year hoist brake warranty.
- Pendant Controls - Ergonomic design for operator comfort. Red button emergency stop is standard on all 4-button pendants.