Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 6-to-1 speed ratio, 460-3-60, 2 Reeving
The CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist (2-Speed, 460-3-60, 2 reeving) is legendary in performance and features quieter operation, an environmentally friendly design, easier access to components, higher duty cycles, less maintenance and enhanced safety features. Now, the Lodestar® is also available as an economical 2-ton single-reeved unit. And, because it's a single reeved unit, the design prevents the lower hook block from capsizing and damaging the hoist.
Benefits & Features
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life. Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no oil change out is required. Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensures efficient operation. Heavy duty rated motors. Hoist workmanship backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Clutch is located outside the load path which prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
- 5-Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement for smoother lifting and reduced vibration which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Load Chain is designed and manufactured in the USA by Columbus McKinnon. Star Grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion. 2-ton, single-reeved units feature 10 mm load chain as standard.
- With finger-safe wiring and plug and play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no changing and disposing of hazardous oil
- Documented RoHS compliance
- Shipped in boxes made of recycled material
- MADE IN THE USA in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY