JLC Electric Chain Hoist - 230/460-3-60, 2 Chain, Hook Attachment
The Coffing JLC Electric Chain Hoist (230/460-3-60, 2 chain, Hook Attachment) is engineered and built for the heavy-duty demands of industrial applications. Compact in size but big on features, the JLC boasts a multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch, and chain end stop for safety.
Benefits & Features
- STANDARD LIFTS - 10, 15 & 20 foot standard lifts. Other lifts available. Standard push button drop is 4 feet less than lift. CSA approved.
- VOLTAGES - 115/230 - single phase; 230/460, 208, 380, 415, 575 - three phase; 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE - Panel plate provides easy access to controls and motor leads for changing voltage on dual-voltage motors or servicing the hoist. Connection wires are numbered to assist with maintenance.
- HEAVY-DUTY MOTOR BRAKE - Multiple disc motor brake with direct acting design for positive load spotting and holding.
- SMOOTHER LIFTING & REDUCED CHAIN WEAR - 5-pocket load sheave increases chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional 4-pocket sheaves. Provides smoother lifting and reduces chain wear.
- ADJUSTABLE LIMIT SWITCHES - Regulate upper and lower load travel. Brass nuts standard for improved switch setting and repeatability. Stainless steel limit switch shaft standard.
- GUARDS AGAINST UNSAFE LOADING - Mechanical overload protection device protects hoist, operator and supporting structures from damaging overloads, chain jamming, and reverse phasing.
- TWO-SPEED HOIST MODELS - Optional with 3:1 speed ratio, 3-phase, single voltage only.
- LONGER & QUIETER OPERATION - Oil bath transmission and precision machined alloy steel gears for longer, quieter operation.
- NEMA 3R PUSH BUTTON STATION - Ergonomic design fits operator's hand for thumb or two-handed operation standard. 24V Control for operator safety. 115V Control available upon request.
- COMPACT ALUMINUM FRAME - Housing designed for portability and ease of installation.
- STANDARD CHAIN CONTAINER - Durable chain container is standard on lifts up to 20 ft. single chain and 10 ft. double chain.
- OPTIONAL VFD - Variable frequency drive option is available in U.S. only.
- MADE IN THE USA in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY